Your expert insurance & risk management partner
A rapidly-changing business world throws up constant challenges and opportunities for enterprises of all sizes. Finding a specialist insurance partner to help navigate the journey is key.
A-Plan Corporate, part of the Howden Group is a full-service corporate broker providing industry-specific insurance & risk management support and balance sheet protection for a broad spectrum of clients.
Our experts are steeped in sectors such as manufacturing, construction and engineering, serving businesses of all sizes from small enterprises to large organisations across a range of sectors.
The key to our success is the way we listen and advise, providing clients with highly tailored insurance solutions which reflect their individual risk environment and look beyond the horizon.
So, whether your business is growing, pivoting or streamlining, you can travel the road with confidence.
- Outstanding sector knowledge: We offer a personal service from specialist teams with a deep knowledge of the risk environment in their sector
- Trusted by industry: A-Plan Corporate, part of the Howden Group, is free from outside control and provides a personalised independent alternative to other UK brokers.
- Independent: Free from outside control, A-Plan provides a personalised independent alternative to other UK brokers.
- Proactive: Our proactive approach enables businesses to eliminate many easily-avoided claims and leaves them better placed to defend a claim
- Location: We have five UK offices, in Bedford, Birmingham, Bristol, Liverpool and Wakefield, and our footprint is growing
- Strong market leverage: Our reputation with insurers means we are able to secure competitive terms for our clients. As a company in the Howden stable we are part of a leading international insurance group with global reach.
Being responsible for the insurance protection for any business has the potential to be complicated and time consuming. Our aim is to keep things as straightforward as possible, reducing the time needed from you, so you can concentrate on other things.
- Dedicated Service Team
- Quick responses to your questions
- Advice and support whenever needed
- Important updates and alerts
- Regular check-ins
- Policy audits
Find out more on how to make a claim